Feb 4, 2011

Last Night

De loin je regardais la planete Terre dont les proportions etaient demesurees, tels les dessins de l’histoire du petit prince: les humains plus grands que la terre. Une partie de moi observais et l’autre vivait l’experience, celle que tous les humains s’apppretaient a vivre. Pour la premiere fois, la gravite ne nous retenaient plus, nous etions enfin capable de decoller et de voyager d planete en planete, de galaxie en galaxie. A mon tour, je me preparais pour mon decollage, emmerveiller par ce nouveau pouvoir, je me demandais quel etait ce nouvau niveau d’exsitence. Je me suis reveillee en me disant que nous entrions cet espace ou la vie et la mort s’unifiaient.

From outside, I was watching the Earth which the proportions were excessive, such as the drawing of the "little prince" :The humans bigger than the earth. One side of myself was observing and the other was living the experience which the humans were about to transcend. For the first time, the gravity wasn't keeping us, we were finally able to take off and travel from planet to planet, from a galaxy to another. I was getting ready to fly away, amazed by this new power, I was wondering what was this new level of existence. I woke up telling myself that we were entering a space where life and death were meeting.